1. As a member of SOFA, I will conduct myself with the highest degree of professionalism and integrity at all times.
2. Upon my written acceptance of SOFA membership, I pledge to:
• Adhere to SOFA’s Compliance rules and regulations.
• Take quality time to go through SOFA’s Member Handbook (Transformation), as well as the training videos provided me to quickly learn the “SOFA Way”.
• Absolutely not promote my company, firm, or employer at any and all SOFA events.
• Seek written approval from SOFA’s Compliance Department on any material or content I provide during my workshop presentations… including any marketing or promotional pieces.
• Never allow a nonmember to participate as a “SOFA Guest” speaker at any SOFA events that I am participating in. If so, I realize termination of my membership will occur – no exceptions. This is a “zero tolerance” issue at SOFA.
3. I will not infringe upon any one particular venue location currently serviced by another SOFA member. Poaching may result in my immediate membership termination.
4. As a member of SOFA, the nature of all my promotional and presentation content will be for educational purposes only.
5. At the start of every seminar event, I will disclose my profession and communicate the “SOFA Presentation Disclaimer” to ensure transparency and clarity with my audience.
6. I acknowledge that no selling of products will occur during my seminar events.
7. I agree to apply the “SOFA Evaluation Form” in each one of my seminar events. Whether a seminar attendee decides to accept or deny a complimentary consultation, I will honor their request.
8. I agree to submit a current “Activity Report” to SOFA Headquarters, keeping SOFA informed, of all workshops scheduled that I plan to participate at.For each one of my seminar events, I will submit the required information into the “Seminar Events” tab located within my online membership account.
9. With my professional knowledge and expertise, I pledge to bring financial literacy to the people in my community.